Somers Park Primary School’s vision is to have ambition for every child, to allow them to develop a lifelong love of learning and the self-confidence and social skills to enable them to achieve success in the future.
We will achieve this through:
- Creating a safe, inclusive and nurturing learning environment which encourages respect, empathy and equality.
- Ensuring high quality, inspirational and innovative teaching and learning.
- Providing an exceptional curriculum, which is committed to our Think. Know. Explain. Do. curriculum model.
- Empowering pupils to lead their own learning, to become independent thinkers and to be able to articulate their ideas using the spoken and written word.
- Maintaining high academic standards and expectations for every individual.
- Delivering creative, exciting and memorable experiences inside and outside the classroom
- Strong, empathetic and accountable leadership at all levels.