We look forward to reintroducing extra-curricular activities when the government guidance allows us to.
Please note that clubs finish at different times so please check timings carefully. Children in wrap around care will be collected from their clubs.
When a child joins one of our after school clubs, we have the following expectations:
- Children are strongly encouraged not to drop out of a club once they have joined it; they are expected stay with the club to the end of the term.
- Children must go to the club if in school; they cannot change their mind during the school day.
- Parents must inform the office if a child is going to miss a club for any reason (i.e. dental appointment).
- Children must be collected promptly at the club's finish time. (Unless booked into wrapround)
- The school's usual expectations regarding behaviour apply to after school clubs and children are expected to maintain a positive attitude throughout these additional activites.