A guide to our School Behaviour Policy
Our Behaviour Policy was updated this September with 3 simple school expectations:
Ready, Respectful and Safe.
Our children have responded really positively to the expectations and are able to talk confidently about what each one means and why it is important to them and the school as a whole.
- Arriving at school ready to learn.
- Wearing their uniform with pride and having the correct PE kit in school.
- Taking care of the equipment that they need for lessons.
- Participating fully in lessons and building resilience.
- Listening when an adult is talking.
- Being polite and demonstrating good manners to everyone.
- Respecting difference and acknowledging that everyone is equal.
- Looking after equipment and sharing it.
- Looking after our environment and not dropping litter.
- Lining up sensibly and quietly.
- Following instructions first time – every time.
- Standing up to bullying by informing an adult.
- Walking sensibly around school.
- Knowing who to approach for support.
- Staying safe online inside and outside of school.
A copy of our full Behaviour Policy can be found on our website